2. Al Fatihah is an essential part of the recitation and has to be recited in all the rak’ahs of all kinds of Prayer – Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafl.
3. It is essential to recite an additional surah or a passage containing one long verse or three short verses, after Al Fatihah in the first two rak’ahs of a Fard Prayer, and in all the rak’ahs of the Witr, Sunnat and Nafl prayers. In the third and fourth rak’ahs of the Fard Prayer, however, only al Fateha is to be recited or you can choose to recite the
SUBHAN ALLAHI WAL HAMDU LIL LAHI WA LAA ILAHA IL LAL LAHU WALLAHU AKBAR (3 times)
4. Al Fatihah has to precede the additional surah or a passage and not vice versa, otherwise the Prayer will not be valid.
Though admissible, it is better not to repeat in the second rak’ah the surah or passage that one has recited in the first rak’ah.
5. For the Prayer to be valid, one has to pronounce words of the Qur’an with the tongue and not only in the mind, even for those prayers in which recitation has to be done inaudibly.
6. It is not valid to bend into ruku before finishing the recitation of a passage and to complete it in the position of ruku.
7. It is not valid to say the sujood or ruku if you are not stationary. (ie: Do not start pronouncing while moving into or out of the required position.)
Attachments:Surah 001 Al-Fatiha (The Opening) (www.al-rida.net).mp3[ ]176 KbSurah 108 Al-Kauthar (A River in Paradise) (www.al-rida.net).mp3[ ]75 KbSurah 112 Al-Ikhlas (The Purity) (www.al-rida.net).mp3[ ]91 KbSurah 113 Al-Falaq (The Day Break) (www.al-rida.net).mp3[ ]120 KbSurah 114 An-Nas (The Mankind) (www.al-rida.net).mp3[ ]131 Kb